Size Text Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your regular business hours?

We are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Central Time.  For more information please contact our customer service department.


How do I add a family member to my coverage?

An application is required for the addition of a family member.  Individuals eligible for addition are:  spouse (by marriage or common law), natural child (older than 31 days), stepchild, legally adopted child, common-law stepchild, and grandchild if child is dependent on policy owner for support.  For possible special requirements concerning adoption, or to have an application mailed to you, please contact customer service.


Can I change my method of Premium Payment?

Yes, you may pay your premium monthly through the Preauthorized Check Form, or you may pay monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually by direct bill.  Some methods are not available on all plans.  To receive a premium quote, please contact customer service, and a representative will assist you.


Do I have a grace period during which to pay my premiums?

Yes!  You do have a 31-day grace period during which to pay your premiums without a lapse in coverage.


How do I change my address?

You can change your address by contacting our customer service department and a representative will update your records.  If you have both a summer and winter address, you will need to contact customer service and provide both addresses and the dates you reside at each address.


How do I change my deductible or coinsurance?

Since various products have different requirements, we suggest that you contact a customer service representative who will review with you the requirements of your policy.


How do I change my name?

If your name has changed, please contact our customer service department.


How do I change the date you withdraw premiums from my checking/savings account through the Preauthorized Check Form?

You may contact Customer Service, and we will make the necessary changes.


How do I change the owner of my policy?

If you wish to change the ownership of your policy to another individual, you may call our office to make the change.


How do I make a claim?

For major medical insurance policies, your provider will submit the claim electronically for you.  However, if you need to submit the claim yourself, mail copies of your receipts to the claim address listed on your ID card.


How do I order a duplicate ID card?

This request can be made by calling 1-888-755-3064.


How do I remove an insured member from my policy?

This request may be made by calling our customer service department.


I've changed banks. How do I change my Automatic Payment Plan billing?

When you have changed banks, you can complete a new Preauthorized Check Form  and return it to us with a voided check showing your new account number.  Or, you can call our office to make the change.  When we receive your completed authorization form and voided check, your records will be changed and withdrawals will be made from your new account.  If you wish to discontinue withdrawals from your current account, please contact customer service, and a representative will stop the withdrawals from your account.


In the event of the death of an insured member, do you require a death certificate?

If we are notified within one year of the date of death, no death certificate is required.  You simply need to call a customer service representative and provide the insured's exact date of death.  If the date you notify us is more than one year from the date of death, then a death certificate is required.